Toyota Extra Care

  • tog_0067
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2003
      Its been awhile now, since I have heard from anyone in this group, so
      I thought I would post this offer here directly. I have sold several
      of these to members here already, so I am sure there are people here
      that could vouch for me.

      I am a Business Manager from a small Toyota dealership in the
      Northeast, and would like to extend an offer to anyone here
      interested, to purchase a Toyota Extra Care service contract(also
      known commonly as an extended warranty) at slightly over cost. NOTE:
      These are for the Toyota plans, not some 3rd party warranty
      company's, and are good nationally in the U.S.

      As an example the best and most expensive plan for a Prius is a 7
      year 100,000 mile Platinum plan with a 0 deductible. This plan lists
      for $1650.00 and I can offer it for $980.00 - Email me for a quote on
      any other plan you may be interested in or any other questions you
      may have that you don't wish to post here.

      Here is the link to Toyota Financial's website, which lists the plan
      benefits and retail pricing, as it would be too extensive for me to
      list here.

      http://www.toyotafinancial.com/pyv/extended_service_coverage/n_index.h
      tml

      Email - info@...

      Thanks,

      Troy
    • Mark Binder
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2003
        "troy" the four little letters that can send shivers up any droupmember's
        spine!!

        mark

        > Its been awhile now, since I have heard from anyone in this group, so
        > I thought I would post this offer here directly. I have sold several
        > of these to members here already, so I am sure there are people here
        > that could vouch for me.
        >
        > I am a Business Manager from a small Toyota dealership in the
        > Northeast, and would like to extend an offer to anyone here
        > interested, to purchase a Toyota Extra Care service contract(also
        > known commonly as an extended warranty) at slightly over cost. NOTE:
        > These are for the Toyota plans, not some 3rd party warranty
        > company's, and are good nationally in the U.S.
        >
        > As an example the best and most expensive plan for a Prius is a 7
        > year 100,000 mile Platinum plan with a 0 deductible. This plan lists
        > for $1650.00 and I can offer it for $980.00 - Email me for a quote on
        > any other plan you may be interested in or any other questions you
        > may have that you don't wish to post here.
        >
        > Here is the link to Toyota Financial's website, which lists the plan
        > benefits and retail pricing, as it would be too extensive for me to
        > list here.
        >
        > http://www.toyotafinancial.com/pyv/extended_service_coverage/n_index.h
        > tml
        >
        > Email - info@...
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Troy

      • Stan Sieger
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2003
          > Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:20:43 -0000
          > From: "tog_0067" <info@...>
          >Subject: Toyota Extra Care
          >
          >snip

          > I have sold several of these to members here already, so I am sure there
          > are people here
          >that could vouch for me.

          >snip

          I just bought a 7yr/75000mi/0 deductible plan from Troy and am happy to
          "endorse" the purchase process as entirely painless (well, other than the
          actual writing of the check...)

          This is the first extended warranty I have purchased on *any* product. This
          is also my first Toyota. I wouldn't have even purchased the car if I didn't
          have confidence in the reliability of Toyota's cars. On-the-other-hand, the
          Prius is a relatively limited production model with seemingly *very*
          expensive parts. I just don't want to be stuck paying for replacement
          parts after the original warranty expires (as I have had to do on every
          other new car I've bought.)

          >Email - info@...
          >
          >Thanks,
          >
          >Troy
        • Troy
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2003
            Hi all! Just thought I would let you know I am still here. And to
            give this post a little bump, for the new members.

            Troy

            --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, "tog_0067" <info@t...> wrote:
            > Its been awhile now, since I have heard from anyone in this group,
            so
            > I thought I would post this offer here directly. I have sold
            several
            > of these to members here already, so I am sure there are people
            here
            > that could vouch for me.
            >
            > I am a Business Manager from a small Toyota dealership in the
            > Northeast, and would like to extend an offer to anyone here
            > interested, to purchase a Toyota Extra Care service contract(also
            > known commonly as an extended warranty) at slightly over cost.
            NOTE:
            > These are for the Toyota plans, not some 3rd party warranty
            > company's, and are good nationally in the U.S.
            >
            > As an example the best and most expensive plan for a Prius is a 7
            > year 100,000 mile Platinum plan with a 0 deductible. This plan
            lists
            > for $1650.00 and I can offer it for $980.00 - Email me for a quote
            on
            > any other plan you may be interested in or any other questions you
            > may have that you don't wish to post here.
            >
            > Here is the link to Toyota Financial's website, which lists the
            plan
            > benefits and retail pricing, as it would be too extensive for me to
            > list here.

            http://www.toyotafinancial.com/pyv/extended_service_coverage/n_index.h
            > tml
            >
            > Email - info@t...
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Troy
          • Woolf, Richard
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2003
              > Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 16:53:57 -0000
              > From: "Troy" <info@...>
              > Subject: Re: Toyota Extra Care
              >
              > Hi all! Just thought I would let you know I am still here. And to
              > give this post a little bump, for the new members.
              >
              > Troy

              You seriously might want to consider going by your last name. Most of us
              think of the King of Trolls when we see the name Troy.