Re: [toyota-prius] Winshield Problems

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      There have been one or two, but not a chronic problem. It seems that there is
      either a problem with your car (unlikely, but possible), or more likely there
      was some sort of installation problem (or transit damage at an edge) with the
      new one. The edge damage you would not see, but a crack could start there &
      become visible as it has.

      Pete