synthetic oil... tomorrow

  • john1701a <john1701a@worldnet.att.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      I'm going in for the 45,000 mile maintenance tomorrow without the oil
      change. I'll be doing that myself. (The freebies are all used up
      now and Prius is the easiest vehicle I've ever encountered for oil
      changing.)

      Because of my very thorough MPG recordkeeping, seeing whether or not
      synthetic makes a difference should be fairly obvious.

      Stay tuned.

      JOHN
      http://john1701a.com