Re: A Prius on order!

  • grepok@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      The pamphlet I have contains info on 4 different vehicle: the Prius,
      RAV4 EV, CNG Camry(?), and a neighborhood EV (that I cannot remmber
      the name of). I got it from a neighbor that has a friend who took a
      Prius (must work for the power company) to Earth Day. I would guess
      you could get these at the Auto Shows, or maybe the Toyota dealer.

      Since someone else posted the color info, I don't need to, and thanks
      to all for not pointing out that I apparently don't know how to count.

      Greg Pokorny
      1980 JET Electrica 007