Hybrid remarks on CNN

  • enfant_perdus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Did anyone else here see the "exploding EV" bit on Wednesday's
      "American Morning" (CNN)? The transcript is here:
      http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0207/31/ltm.02.html

      I thought Ms. Jennings handled it very well. It doesn't come across
      in the transcript, but her response to the hybrid question was firm
      and emphatic.

      What's missing from the transcript is the post-interview banter. I
      was disappointed (but not surprised) by Paula Zahn's comments about
      (not verbatim) "looking at some hybrids at an auto show...ones that
      wouldn't be out for a couple years...they're definitely not luxury
      cars" The last comment was made with a derisive sniff :-(