Re: 2 sighting per day now

  • dringgoldl
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1 2:26 AM
      I actually saw four Prius' today cruising around Atlanta. And that
      was in only 24 miles! They're becoming quite common here. I still
      get puzzled looks though...including 2 well spoken teenagers who
      asked "What the %$#@ is that?" I responded "It's a @#$%^&* Prius"

      I think they thought I said something else because they left quite
      quickly.

      Ah...youth....

      --- In toyota-prius@y..., David Fox <david@E...> wrote:
      > Today was a new record for me -- I saw 8 of them around Marin and
      San