Re: [toyota-prius] 2 sighting per day now

  • David Fox
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2002
      Today was a new record for me -- I saw 8 of them around Marin and San
      Francisco, plus a Honda Civic Hybrid and an Insight... And I wasn't even
      looking all the time.

      On 7/31/02 9:33 AM, "john1701a" <john1701a@...> masterfully
      wrote:

      > The last 3 days in a row I've spotted 2 other Prius on the road
      > daily. Plus, there's another I park by at work. Are other places
      > seeing that kind of growth or is metro area around Minnesota becoming
      > one of the popular hybrid hotspots? Whatever the case, all the
      > promotion is paying off! Sweet!! I love routinely seeing hybrids.
      >
      > Imagine what things will be like a year from now...

      _____________________
      David Fox
      Electric Eggplant Entertainment
      http://www.ElectricEggplant.com
      415 485-0882
    • dringgoldl
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1 2:26 AM
        I actually saw four Prius' today cruising around Atlanta. And that
        was in only 24 miles! They're becoming quite common here. I still
        get puzzled looks though...including 2 well spoken teenagers who
        asked "What the %$#@ is that?" I responded "It's a @#$%^&* Prius"

        I think they thought I said something else because they left quite
        quickly.

        Ah...youth....