Re: [toyota-prius] Reply to All?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
      Let's clear this up right now! You DO NOT "have to go to the
      page" - except to LOG IN, and CHANGE your individual PREFERENCES
      as to how you receive the List!
      Somehow, it seems that your settings got changed. It did not,
      AFAIK, happen to any others.

      Please go, do it, and let me know if the problem is solved!

      OK?

      Pete (want a little cheese with that whine? ;-) )

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2000
        It is NOT ON your egroup page, since any reply there is
        automatically posted to the group. It IS on your mail browser,
        where you will usually receive & deal with List mail, right?

        If you don't have mail set to go to your mailbox, then don't do
        anything different than before.

        Cheers,

        Pete