Re: [toyota-prius] Re: Best speed for hill climbing?

    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2002
      If anyone's curious, the odd mph translates to 40 kph, which is the published
      minimum speed at which the cruise should lock in. I agree, too, that it's darn
      handy in neighborhoods where you want to keep speed down, yet don't want to
      drive with more attention on the speedo than on the pedestrians...

      Now, if it would just hold at 20, our school zones would be safer places too!

      Pete