Interior Light

  • marcustcohn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Recently had to use (or I should say my wife had to use) one of
      the 'map lights' mounted right to the front of the headliner. Poor
      design - the right hand map light shines lots of light back to the
      left (driver) side really interfering with night vision.

      Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any ideas on a mod to
      direct the lights more precisely (i.e. spotlight)?

      Thanks, Marc