Prius USER-GUIDE (12-01-2001 update available)

  • john1701a@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
      A ton of updates are complete now. So I'm calling this one "final
      draft". Take a look at the 9 pages and let me know what (if any?)
      tweaks need to be made. Then I'll make updates and provide documents
      in both WORD & PDF formats.

      3 new sections have been suggested. I'll work on those separately
      and add them later when the inevitable "next edition" comes along.

      Thanks again for helping.

      JOHN
      http://john1701a.com
    • john1701a@worldnet.att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
        I just got done adding a graphic of the 'Table of Contents' and a
        text explanation to the webpage where the User-Guide is downloaded
        from. So comments about that would be appreciated too.

        Thanks.

        JOHN
        http://john1701a.com
      • wbrown@pilgrimspride.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
          --- In toyota-prius@y..., john1701a@w... wrote:
          > I just got done adding a graphic of the 'Table of Contents' and a
          > text explanation to the webpage where the User-Guide is downloaded
          > from. So comments about that would be appreciated too.

          John,

          My only comment is; this is really looking nice! You have added a
          lot more. The table of contents on the web is a nice touch; it
          informs your users and helps them to better know if it is something
          they should download.

          Good Show John & Thanks again,
          Wayne