Re: Halloween ...happy ending (fwd)

  • illidgeb@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      Michelle,

      Thanks for sharing with the group, I meant too. There are so many bad
      stories out there about dealers, that I had to brag about mine.

      It wasn't THEIR fault that I lost the keys to the car.

      They've been really super....so has a certain angel in this group
      that went way, way out on a limb to help out a complete stranger.

      We've got to keep helping eachother :)

      Betsy