I got mine, but...

  • Scott Preston
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Another Maryland delivery last night, but there was a problem at the
      port...they forgot to install the CD Player!!! It wasn't even on the
      sticker, even though it was very clearly on my order.

      However, since my wife and I have been working with a very good
      salesman (Joe Taylor at DARCARS of Frederick), he had caught this
      before we went to get the car. He had already contacted the port,
      where they said that something apparently got screwed up when
      somebody was typing the sticker, and the CD player got left out.

      The port said "send the car back to the port and we'll take care of
      it." Joe said, "No way, they've waited too long, we're doing it for
      them right here at the dealership." So, the port is sending the
      brace to the dealer today (the dealership already has one Prius CD
      player in stock, from what I'm told), and on Monday I'll have the CD
      player installed. Problem solved.

      Best,
      Scott Preston
      Ordered June 1, Delivered October 31