Jump Cables at a bargain - one day left!

  • Ian Bruce Kupkee, D.V.M.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      My spare set of jump cables are going for a bargain on eBay within the next 24 hours – I discovered last night while reading my 2001
      Toyota Prius Owner’s Manual that you can, if needed, jump start your Prius from the “Accessory Battery”. If anyone wants a quality
      set of Jump Cables, what I have is a spare set of heavy duty set of thick-gauge 10 feet long yellow jump cables, brand new – please
      double-click on the link below if you are interested – thank you!

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=594745429
      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=594745429>

      Sincerely,
      Ian in Key Largo, FL

    • lcooper@cmc.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
        --- In toyota-prius@y..., "Ian Bruce Kupkee, D.V.M." <kupkee@t...>
        wrote:
        > My spare set of jump cables are going for a bargain on eBay within
        the next 24 hours – I discovered last night while reading my 2001
        > Toyota Prius Owner's Manual that you can, if needed, jump start
        your Prius from the "Accessory Battery". If anyone wants a quality
        > set of Jump Cables, what I have is a spare set of heavy duty set of
        thick-gauge 10 feet long yellow jump cables, brand new – please
        > double-click on the link below if you are interested – thank you!
        >
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
        ViewItem&item=594745429
        > <http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
        ViewItem&item=594745429>

        > Sincerely,
        > Ian in Key Largo, FL

        I wonder what part of "no more ebay" did this person not understand?
        I guess maybe the follow-up posts weren't read. If it were an item
        specific to a Prius, it wouldn't bother me, but it's like "I just
        cleaned out my garage and have an extra cup that fits in your car's
        cupholder...see ebay blah blah blah"