Re: [toyota-prius] Re: Vanity plates!

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
      Otter Perry wrote:

      > mrv@... wrote:
      >
      > > MA has several such
      > > specialty plates (that make donations to various funds) listed at
      > > http://www.state.ma.us/rmv/express/plates.htm I'm certain that other
      > > states do something similar...
      >
      > As the states catch on to plate variety as a source of revenue, more
      > become available.

      surprised it's taken Taxachusetts so long to catch on...

      > The state I first noticed with specialty plates was Florida.

      yes, over 50 choices at last count! (no kidding)

      http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/specialtytags/specialindex.html

      Pete
    • Rod
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2001
        I think Texas might be the winner in the number of specality plates
        available....almost 100!

        http://www.dot.state.tx.us/insdtdot/orgchart/vtr/reginfo/spplates/allp
        lates.asp

        Rod
        "Hit the order button 2mos ago today....1/2 way there!"