Purchasing Prius Prime

  • Willie Kantrowitz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2017
      My 2006 Prius was totaled a few days ago.  Sigh!!!

      I am thinking of replacing it with 2017 Prius Prime.  Before making a commitment on specifics, I am wondering if anybody has any experience/comments/suggestions/caveats about the three models (Plus, Premium, Advanced), optional equipment, etc.?  I realize this is a very open-ended question, but any guidance would be very useful.  Thanks.

      One issue which I am wondering about: why does the Prime not have rear wipers?  Anybody know?

      Much thanks for any and all comments.

      Willie

    • Deis Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2017
        No rear wiper because the window is contoured. We bought the mid level to get the heated seats and nav system. All of the other up grades were a bonus. We have a little over 5000 miles of mixed driving. About 100 mpg avg so far.

        Paul Deis
        Curlyp2@...
        Sent from my iPhone
      • Adrienne Leaf