Re: Noise under the dash / Dead / Alive

  • Edward Bonsell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013
      From the advice it looks like I'm going to get a new battery. Thanks Everyone ! I"m hoping the weird noise doesn't come back after I get the new battery.

      Ed
    • Edward Bonsell
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2013
        Hi All,

        I ordered a new aux. battery Friday afternoon from elearnaid. It came yesterday in the mail. Put it in this morning. Everything is back to normal. I haven't heard the weird noise yet. Thanks for the advice. I'll leave you with this. Which side of a chicken has the most feathers on it ?

        Ed
      • Earle Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2013

          On Sep 24, 13, at 12:17 PM, Edward Bonsell <ebonsell@...> wrote:

          Hi All,

          I ordered a new aux. battery Friday afternoon from elearnaid. It came yesterday in the mail. Put it in this morning. Everything is back to normal. I haven't heard the weird noise yet. Thanks for the advice. I'll leave you with this. Which side of a chicken has the most feathers on it ?

          Ed

          *
          The outside.
          *