Re: Combination Meter--the Warranty Enhancement Notice

  • mrvadeboncoeur
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2013
      --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, JODI & DAVID THOMAS <davidandjodi@...> wrote:

      > Anybody know anything about the "Combination Meter"? Anything like the "Multi-FUnction Display"?

      Two different animals. The combination meter is the speedometer, odometer, PRNDB, fuel gage, turn signal/check engine/etc. display.

      Warranty Enhancement notice? what model years?
    • JODI & DAVID THOMAS
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2013
        Warranty Enhancement--2004 to Certain 2009 Model Year Prius Vehicles
        I almost let this go by since the Owners' Manuel knows nothing about the "Combination Meter"!

        David and Jodi
        N 31° 04’ 01.6” (31.06710N)
        W 97° 23’ 00.9” (97.38357W)