2010, missing aux battery duct

  • Tad
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012
      Heyo Priusoids - I was preparing for our first road trip in our 2010 Prius
      yesterday, and decided to check the spare tire pressure (it was about 30
      lbs low btw). While I was in there, I noted that there's no duct
      connecting to the "exhaust" port from the traction battery. Does this duct
      exist for the Gen III? I can't seem to find any pics/videos/descriptions
      for the Gen III, they seem to all be from Gen II.

      Any comments on whether I should have this duct, how important this is,
      where it might have gone and how I might get a replacement?

      Thanks,