Re: Hello to Prius owners-after 12 years of Prius ownership I'm leav

  • Bill Farkas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      I have an '04 civic hybrid with 5 spd. and 100k miles. I get 45 around town and 48 at 70 on highway trips.
      So I consider the design successful. Honda just doesn't back it's hybrid (especially '06 and later) very well. Dealers rip you off (do poor service for high $) and you're left on your own with battery failures as the cars reach 150k miles.
      Still, this is a great handling car that does what it was designed to do.
      Bill