Re: Left Set of Buttons on MFD Housing not Working in 2008 Prius

  • Michael Jozwiak
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2012
      Going back into the archives, the Multi Function Display System on my 2004 Prius malfunctioned around January, 2007 with a guesstimate 45,000 miles on the vehicle at the time. Toyota replaced the unit with a refurbished unit for around $600.00 at that time. The opinion of some members at that was that unit was expected to last the life of the vehicle and that an owner shouldn't expect to repair the unit every 2 and half years.

      The topic, "Multi Display System", was entered in the group search engine.

      Michael J.

      Sent from my iPhone