Under-seat storage tray in 2002?

  • prius_plunge@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      I was just perusing the specs for the 2002 Prius and noticed the
      following:

      "Fabric-trimmed 4-way adjustable front seats with adjustable
      headrests, seatback pockets and passenger-seat under-seat storage
      tray"

      I understand this has been available on non-US models in the past, but
      it now appears that it will be incorporated into the 2002 US Priuses
      as well (unless it's a misprint?).
    • burns_fisher@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
        --- In toyota-prius@y..., prius_plunge@y... wrote:
        > I was just perusing the specs for the 2002 Prius and noticed the
        > following:
        >
        > "Fabric-trimmed 4-way adjustable front seats with adjustable
        > headrests, seatback pockets and passenger-seat under-seat storage
        > tray"
        >
        > I understand this has been available on non-US models in the past,
        but
        > it now appears that it will be incorporated into the 2002 US
        Priuses
        > as well (unless it's a misprint?).

        Probably doesn't happen if you get NAV, since that is where the NAV
        box goes.

        Burns