Re: Too much oil...

  • Felix
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 1, 2012
      --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, John W <ipilot66@...> wrote:

      > Didn't know 'anywhere' was 8 miles from a WallMart . . . cept down where I'm from. And at my age, any lady that would put up with my nonsense is georgeous to me!!!

      Not sure why you keep spelling it wall instead of wal, Wal-Mart is short for Walton, from the founder Sam Walton.

      One of my pet-peeves is misspellings of proper names, IE DirecTV spelled as 2 words with 2 "T"s, any incorrect variation on Blu-ray Disc, etc

      Anyway I am 60 miles from the nearest Wal-Mart store with a TLE and 20 miles from one that isn't even a Supercenter so yes some are more than 8 miles away.

      They are about to open a new Supercenter and then I will "only" be 15 miles away.
      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 3, 2012
        On Jun 3, 2012, at 10:14 AM, Michael Jozwiak wrote:

        > Chris Z.
        > Thank you for finally settling this matter. I had forgotten about the official logo change of 2008. Of course, on the previous link you sent of the Mobile Walmart site, if one scrolls down to the bottom, the copyright shows Wal-Mart, but I am quibbling now.

        I thought the proper designator was NYSE:WMT as in:
        http://www.google.com/finance?client=ig&q=NYSE:WMT where it is shown as "Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.(NYSE:WMT)"

        ;-)