Re: [toyota-prius] follow up to 12 volt battery question

  • Lee Hart
    Message 1 of 40 , Jan 6, 2012
      On 1/5/2012 9:10 PM, Ryan Weathers wrote:
      > Why not buy the Optima battery specially made for the Prius? They released it a few months ago.

      Interesting! I didn't realize they had one. $200 is almost as bad as the
      Toyota dealer, though.
      --
      Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls
      and looks like work. -- Thomas A. Edison
      Lee A. Hart, 814 8th Ave N, Sartell MN 56377, leeahart at earthlink.net
    • drpokello@gmail.com
      Message 40 of 40 , Jan 16, 2012
        Thanks David and all.

        Today I searched the whole town and finally found 5w-30 and removed the w40. Also filled 3 liters.

        I hope I will get back my 44mpg

        Thanks all for the education I have not slept well entire week

        It was most comforting to know better brains were thinking of my problems

        Patrick

        Sent from my iPhone