Re: [toyota-prius] follow up to 12 volt battery question

  • Ryan Weathers
    Message 1 of 40 , Jan 6, 2012
      I was just mentioning it since so many people were talking about modifying one. I haven't priced them, I just know that they now make them.

      Ryan B. Weathers
      RyanWeathers.com

    • drpokello@gmail.com
      Message 40 of 40 , Jan 16, 2012
        Thanks David and all.

        Today I searched the whole town and finally found 5w-30 and removed the w40. Also filled 3 liters.

        I hope I will get back my 44mpg

        Thanks all for the education I have not slept well entire week

        It was most comforting to know better brains were thinking of my problems

        Patrick

        Sent from my iPhone