Prius Family

  • docaaron1
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2011
      After seeing the commercial for the Prius Family starring the People Person, I had to bring back my old Prius theme song.

      (modified Addams Family lyrics)

      We're geeky and we're kooky,
      Mysterious and spooky,
      We're all together ooky,
      The Prius Family.

      Our house is a museum,
      Where people come to see 'em,
      We really are a scream,
      The Prius Family.

      (Neat)
      (Sweet)
      (Petite)

      So find a guzzler and drive on,
      Or a SUV you can crawl on,
      We're gonna pay a call on,
      The Prius Family.
      People Person video
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz50_1Y2pXU

      Aaron
      125K "just a little different" semi-electric miles
      '02 Prius Family :^)
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2011
        FOR SALE : 2005 PRIUS, BASE MODEL, 73K, ORIGINAL OWNER, CLEAN TITLE. $13299.00 GREAT CONDITION, SILVER,GREY INTERIOR, SMOKE FREE. CONTACT : PAUL RAMSKI CELL : 516-528-9322, HOME : 516-747-8380, E-MAIL, LOCATION : ALBERTSON, NY 11507.

      • Bob
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2011
          Managing user expectations:

          --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, Paul <lprram3@...> wrote:

          > FOR SALE : 2005 PRIUS, BASE MODEL, 73K, ORIGINAL OWNER, CLEAN TITLE. $13299.00 GREAT CONDITION, SILVER,GREY INTERIOR, SMOKE FREE. CONTACT : PAUL RAMSKI CELL : 516-528-9322, HOME : 516-747-8380, E-MAIL, LOCATION : ALBERTSON, NY 11507.

          The Ebay completed listings show only one 2005 Prius that went for $13,100.

          BTW, this is a Prius group and a lot of us already have our rides. Thanks for contacting us but this is probably not the best place to post a used Prius note.

          GOOD LUCK!

          Bob Wilson