Got a new Pruis

  • Anderson, W. Marshall
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
      Yesterday I took delivery of a 2011 Toyota Prius (Energizer III). It has the solar roof and leather interior, a beautiful Sandy Beach Metallic driving machine. Ordered the car on June 28th from Lakeshore Toyota in Portage, IN. Neither Team Toyota in Highland, IN or Merrillville Toyota in Merrillville, IN would even talk to me about ordering the car, but Denny Moss of Lakeshore Toyota worked his fingers off to get the car for me. Denny is very Prius savvy, driving one himself and gave me a complete tour of the car and all the functions before letting me drive it off the lot. I highly recommend this dedicated salesman and this dealership to one and all. I bought my two previous Prius from Merrillville Toyota and they were a good dealer for a while, but have really slipped lately. The last three services I have had done there resulted in their trying to nickel and dime me to death. The last service they told me that one of my hub caps was missing, but I had gone around the car before I took it in and it was there. It could have come off during the 6 mile drive to the service, but I seriously doubt it.

      I'm really going to enjoy this new 2011 beauty.

      Marshall

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
        There is (or at least, used to be...) a "Dealer Database" section of our
        Group site where this sort of info could be compiled for mutual benefit. Is
        it still there?