Re: [toyota-prius] 10 years ago

  • Michael Welch
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 7, 2011
      Stan wrote at 03:13 PM 7/5/2011:

      >Whether or not there is Global Warming, the "solution" is both not affordable and not sustainable, especially with the economic conditions we are facing today. While the elites want Agenda 21, NWO and the Kyoto Protocol, the middle class in America would be destroyed by this and Cap and Trade.

      What? Are you kidding? We cannot afford NOT to deal with it. Man, somebody's been messing with your mind.

      >Do we really think that we in America can make these changes and 1. Make any difference and 2. Afford It - while the rest of the Third World doesn't care and is rapidly trying to become the U.S. of the early 20th Century?
      >As for priorities, survival in a new world of economic conflict will make your goals a distant dream.
      >Yes, we need new priorities, but you are going to have to have radical change to implement them. That's unless Goldman-Sachs can see a profit in it and control us even more.
      >Robert Kiyosaki and Tony Robbins are predicting an economic crash. I'd be more concerned with survival because the elite want the world population to be drastically cut. Sort of like the movie "2012" but it's not going to be a flood. So learn how to protect your family. The villian isn't going to be CO2.

      Yes, radical change on ALL fronts. And CO2 is only one villain.
    • Mark L. Binder
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 7, 2011
        While I don't wish to get involved in a non-prius discussion(and in the past
        the moderators were very diligent in blocking non-prius content.), one can
        find on the internet that sarah palin "warned the british that 'we' were
        armed and would not give up our arms.

        Doesn't make it true, tho, just because it was on the internet.

        mark