Hello/Intro

  • lindenengineeringinc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 7:49 PM
      Hello Group
      This is Dennis from Linden Engineering Inc in Golden Colorado.
      I am an independant automotive shop owner and we specialize in repairs on various vehicles including the Prius range.
      I have on occasions looked over this web site; this time I thought I would join and maybe contribute where necessary.
      Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
      Dennis