Re: [toyota-prius] Warning lights

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 6, 2010
      one of the three sub-sets of the triangle should have been brighter... however, I might wait to see if the problem comes back before calling the dealership. If it is, possibly, a failing main battery, then make sure they don't start "repairing" all of the extraneous codes it will create. The clue might be that there ARE a bunch of codes for multiple systems - a sure sign that the main problem is sagging voltage, and the other systems are likely just fine.
      Perhaps the newer models respond differently, but the 2001 will do as described.

      Pete 2001 BTDT