Re: Door Lock problem-faulty actuator

  • warren
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2010
      FWIW, I also had my driver side front door power lock fail all of a sudden last month on my 2003 at 87900 miles.

      Took it to the dealership and they replaced part # 69120-30010.
      Part was $112
      Labor was $72.80
      Tax was $6.05

      Toyota Extra Care Warranty covered all costs.

      The price for the replaced part is pretty much inline with the price listed at toyodiy.com:
      http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_U_2003_TOYOTA_PRIUS_NHW11L-AEEEBA_6703.html