Brake-related warning lights on

  • bryantg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 3:57 PM
      I came to a stop in some gravel yesterday, and all of the
      brake-related warning lights came on (red foot brake light, brake drum
      w exclamation, ABS, VSC). The brakes appear to be fine, not sure if I
      can a) ignore it and the lights will reset after n restarts, or b)
      take it to an car parts store and have them check/clear codes to make
      them go away for free, c) take it to a local decent mechanic and pay
      them, or d) take it do the local dealer (who overfilled the oil the
      only time I took it to them over three years ago - I've done all my
      own maintenance since then) and pay them more.

      It's a '05 with 82K miles with no problems otherwise.

      Thanks,
      Greg