Re: [toyota-prius] Maps for Toyota Prius NAV system

  • Levi Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
      Not sure how the newer Prius' Nav systems are, but on my 03' you have to
      select the area of the country you want. I believe it's the main screen
      under the destination button. Then there's a picture of the US with numbers
      for various groupings of states. You click the button then select which
      area you want.
      Levi