Re: Interior Pix of 2010 Prius

  • mikes_email_4u
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      Boy am I glad we got ours already if thats how they're going to redo
      the inside of the Prius. I love the clamshell cup holders and center
      console the way it is, and I think it would be harder to read the MFD
      in that lower more slanted position with the sun being able to hit it
      more often in that placement and more tilted (the wrong way) position.

      Mike

      --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, "docaaron1" <docaaron1@...> wrote:

      > http://www.groovygreen.com/groove/?p=3318
      >
      > Aaron
      > '02 Prius, 97K miles
      > Still likes interior of 1G Prius

    • mikes_email_4u
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
        Forgot to add that I don't like the new steering wheel at all either,
        and although the elongated dash to center console may look
        "futuristic" it isn't as useful that way.

        Mike