Toyota Prius 2008 Brand New Pkg6 Nw in Driftwood Available Now in Pa..

  • shannonsosnak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2008
      Hello, Everyone my name is Shannon Sosnak im located in scranton Pa.
      Work for Toyota Scion of Scranton i will be posting any available prius
      that we have that become availble for sale its pkg6 with leather and
      nav in driftwood MSRP $28,424.00. First one to call with deposit will
      get it you can reach me direct at (570)702-8768 Thank You And Good Luck