RE: [toyota-prius] Prius warranty

  • Sherril Stewart
    Message 1 of 19 , May 31 11:45 PM
      I purchased the extended warranty from Troy, but paid less for the 6 year -
      100,000 mile one. I already put 31,000 miles on mine in 14 months.

      Sherril
      Silver 2007 Prius
      Orange County, CA

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 11, 2009
        I just returned from a 3 week trip and found a check for $114.09 from a toyota vender for "...review of our record we have determined you are due a price adjustment refund for a service contract  that you purchases for your 2007 toyota prius." I'm astounded. Has this happened to anyone else?

        wsulecki@....

        wayne sulecki727-593-9169

      • Tom Holly
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 11, 2009
          No, but I think we'd all like to know who your Toyota dealer is!

          Tom