Prius Mileage

  • Fred
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 1, 2008
      For thoughs with more 30,000 on your Prius, what mileage are you getting?

      What year Prius
      Type of driving City , Highway or both. %
      AC or heat usage
      How many miles on you Prius
      Miles driven daily
      Major problems with your Prius
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
    • Linda Silas
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 1, 2008
        What year Prius: 2004
        Type of driving City , Highway or both: 50-50
        AC or heat usage: I keep it comfy, and I live in Texas
        How many miles on your Prius: 65,000+
        Miles driven daily: 0 to 50
        I've taken a few cross-country trips, but mostly just back and
        forth across Dallas
        Major problems with your Prius: Computer replaced under warrantee -
        that's all!
        MPG: Average 48-50. About 52 now, 46 in high summer or short trips.

        - Linda in Wylie