Re: 2007 IAT Sensor

  • Doug Schaefer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, "knightrj3" <knightrj3@...> wrote:

      > I have been to 3 Toyota Dealerships trying to find the location
      > of the IAT Sensor on my 2007 Prius...

      In Prius until 2003, the intake air temperature was part of the mass
      air flow sensor. Inches above the throttle butterfly. We had to lift
      off the engine air filter to see it, but for you, just open the air
      filter box.

      Not much chance that this was changed with the new model in 2004, but
      somebody will know.

      The outside air temperature sensor hangs off the lower left corner of
      the radiator. Left when facing in the direction of forward travel.

      This is not the most frequent question, so naturally I'm curious...

      DAS