extended warranty

  • Ed & Linda Eckert
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 1, 2007
      I just contacted Troy of Greenfield for a quote on an extended
      warranty. I assume that the extended warranty he sells is the Toyota
      Extra Care Warranty sponsored and guaranteed by Toyota. I ran into some
      difficulties with a VW extended warranty once sold to me by a dealer,
      but the warranty was not guaranteed by VW and when the sponsoring
      company went belly-up my extended service contract was worthless.

      Thanks

      Ed
    • Bradford Bauer
      Message 54 of 54 , Feb 5, 2009