99382Re: UM, HELLO MODERATOR?

  • tumbleweed_biff
    Jan 31 9:35 PM
      --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, "Charley & Peggy Robinson"
      <ccrobins@...> wrote:

      > Well, they certainly seem to be asleep, to date. They could wake up
      > long enough to put a stop this "65 mph" thread and tell Mike B. to
      > quit calling inoffensive people names. Could even tell me not to
      > characterize an offensive poster as I did. Vulunteer mods or not,
      > perhaps they need to wake up.

      Bad idea. Posting cops should only step in when there is a real and
      true need. The 65 mph thread will die of its own accord soon enough.
      You're not interested in it? *DON'T READ IT*. The best "moderation"
      (a.k.a censorship) is what happens on *YOUR* machine.

      Michael (not Mike B.)
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic