87603Blocking the Radiator in Winter

  • Ed & Ruth Young
    Sep 1, 2005
      I blocked the front bottom two "slots" on my 2003 with great success
      last winter. Living in Minnesota, those 20 below days really take a
      toll on the gas mileage. I noticed an immediate increase in gas
      mileage, along with faster cabin warm-up.
      Stephan, in his Silver Strata Metallic '03

      Over the 4 previous winters we have owned our 2001, I've always
      considered doing that. Think I'm going to try and make sure I get it
      done this winter.

      Ed