84825Re: Crushing more EV's

  • Stephan Jennebach
    Jun 1, 2005
      That seems to be inconsistent with the fact that some people were
      allowed to purchase their EVs somehow (somebody will fill in details
      here...). Either you crush them all, or you sell them all...
      Just for the record - I much prefer that people be allowed to buy the
      vehicles than see them crushed...

      Stephan, in his Silver Strata Metallic '03, 32,945 miles, 39.3 lifetime

      --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, "Jayson" <woodrufj@y...> wrote:
      > It's a federal requirement that concept and prototype cars don't end
      > up in the general public. Hence when the company no longer has use
      > for them, they crush them.
      > Jay W
      > 505/287 Dakota
      > --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Johnson"
      > <FredJohnson@d...> wrote:
      > > Toyota to crush EV's . Big protest to be at Toyota's headquarters
      > in Torrance today. Like GM what's the real reason for the destruction
      > of these vehicles. Fred J.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic