81780Re: [toyota-prius] Re: Gas Tank Filler Problem - 2002 Prius

  • Ruth Stevens
    Mar 1, 2005
      I'll be going outside & checking my gas intake thingy under the gas cap post-haste. My '91 Corolla had the little flap. My daughter calls anything of this sort 'thingy-doodles'. Good a name as any I've heard.

      When I check, if there's no thingy-doodle, I'm gonna miss the little sucker.

      HMGM <herbmoran@...> wrote:

      Sorry to spoil the fun for the "full-moon-ridcule" folks but my 2001
      had the flap and it stayed on until I traded it for my 2004 in Oct of
      '03

      http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/toyota-prius
      , Photos, Links, Database and Polls, go to
      http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/toyota-prius

      Yahoo! Groups Links