74567Re: [toyota-prius] Re: Ford Hybrid Escape article

  • shrubnews@aol.com
    Jul 1, 2004
      In a message dated 6/30/2004 9:02:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      docaaron1@... writes:

      The article makes it sound like the Escape's A/C doesn't have a MAX
      switch. I almost didn't buy my Prius because I did not know about
      the MAX switch. I remember being in my wife's Camry caught in 90+
      degree weather bumper to bumper in an I-95 traffic jam. It made me
      think about what would happen with the A/C stopping with the family
      in the car. Shortly after I found out about the MAX switch through
      this group.
      <<<<

      In the year I've had my Classic I've never used or needed the MAX switch. The
      thermostat seems to know when MAX is needed.I've never disagreed with its
      decision.

      Larry
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic