14326Re: THE PRIUS 600 :-O

  • Jeff
    Jul 1, 2001
      Hi Richard, Dan,

      Eric, and Sam...

      At some point I or our beloved founder and/or co-moderator can "lock
      in" the name and features of the (previously named) "Prius 600".

      600 definitely refers to MILES, so that'd be out.

      Dan, you definitely were the first to video yr face on Baby's
      Multi-Display, and to complete the US "600" but, evidently Richard
      has already accomplished watt we (heretofore) thought unlikely: toooo
      many SI units on a Prius tank of fuel...

      (this site is ISO 2000 compliant, right?)

      So feel free to "duke it out", just tell us when you feel the
      database is ready.

      Or create a new one,

      Jeff (anyone ever heard the sound of the HV battery fan on HIGH--
      Bimmer 740i wuz why--'shame they don't like 97F, 90% humdidity, and
      hills--but I digress...)

      --- In toyota-prius@y..., "Richard Scheffenegger" <rscheff@c...>
      wrote:

      > What about doing the table in international units (SI):
      >
      > Liters and Meters (Kilometers)?
      >
      > We could then easily compare the results with the www.priusmania.net
      > challange results.... And no-one would mess up american, canadian,
      uk,
      > australian etc. gallons and miles...
      >

      > .
      > .