125047Re: [toyota-prius] Extended Warranty

  • Betty
    Aug 29, 2014
      Sounds like fun!  Hope y'all can get together.  As for us, I guess we wouldn't make it.  We DID spend 18 months at Fort Eustis and we got to Raleigh, but not since hubby's discharge.

      Betty in TX

      On 8/29/2014 4:44 PM, 'Phyllis K. Day' phyllisday@... [toyota-prius] wrote:

      Yes, what Betty said is so true of the past 14 or so years of this droup. Around 2004, there was a south Florida meet-up (I lived there at the time). Aside from looking at everyone’s Prius and  general fun  chat, we  toured a cool energy exhibit. I don’t recall all the details but I am sure that Prius Pete remembers.

      Also, back then, there was a fella who worked at a dealership who offered us the best new car warranty for about $850. (Maybe he’s still around….)

        Anyone for a meet-up in Raleigh? Two  blocks over from me is my car’s color twin.

    • Show all 104 messages in this topic