124921Re: [toyota-prius] 2001 Prius tires

  • Don Bergman
    Jul 2, 2014
      Folks,

      I assume I have been derelict in this?

      I love my 2006 Prius but am not a car buff.   I’d like to give her her first “wax” job mainly to clean off some tar that got sprayed on while  passing crack repair on the highway last fall and the little surface “rust” spots from the brakes.  I have no idea what product would be best or suitable.  And I but “wax” in parenthesis because that is what it was called back in the good old days.  Maybe there is a new product called something else.

      Any recommendations on suitable products for the job?

      Don Bergman
      Holland, MI

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic