123462Re: [toyota-prius] Question about 2007 Prius Key

  • JODI & DAVID THOMAS
    May 31, 2013
      I see now that "Pruis Chat" strips non-text attachments!

      Here's the text scanned from July Consumer Reports p. 55:
       [A Consumer ] reports electronics engineer
      found that out
      the hard way. While at the beach, he forgot that the key to his Toyota Prius was in his pocket, went
      for a dip in the surf, and never saw the key again. The cost of a replacement: $600.
      Like many new cars, his Prius uses a proximity key that electronically unlocks the car when you touch the door handle and lets
      you start it by pressing a button on
      the dash. But even less sophisticated keys
      don't come cheap.
      Most ignition keys now have a tran

      But I sure would like to buy one for something more like what you paid!­

      David and Jodi
      N 31° 04’ 01.6” (31.06710N)
      W 97° 23’ 00.9” (97.38357W)