123362Re: [toyota-prius] Question about 2006 Prius Key

  • JODI & DAVID THOMAS
    May 21 11:44 AM
      SInce our dealer has dealt with us for a number of years, it's possible we might get some compassion on the key pricing. We only bought one of the 3 toyotas there, but they've done  most of the servicing for all 3....

       David and Jodi
      N 31° 04’ 01.6” (31.06710N)
      W 97° 23’ 00.9” (97.38357W)