123355Re: [toyota-prius] Question about 2006 Prius Key

  • Levi Smith
    May 21, 2013
      Yes, but again, if you have a Smart Key and you want to keep it, you'll
      need to make sure you have a brand new key unless you have stumbled upon
      one of the VERY smart people out there. Again, I've only ever heard of
      one. And I believe even then, the cost of making a used key work for Smart
      key was about as expensive as a new one...